Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dua for Children, Dua for Child Birth, Dua For seeking children's obedience from Allah

The first dua is also recommended for praying for child's birth. I personally did this dua (1st and 3rd ) during our trying to conceive period. With Allah's blessings, through my parents' duas (in Kaaba during their Hajj), Allah blessed me with a child after a long time. I kept reading these duas during my Pregnancy. The following prayers are for obedient children as well. Trust in Allah and read with faith that only Him can bless you whenever He wants. There are many examples in Islam, Prophet Ibrahim was blessed with Isaac through Sarah in his old age and Prophet Zikariya when he was old and bent with age, in his nineties, he had no children, for his wife was barren but when he prayed to Allah, Allah blessed him with a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment