Tuesday 9 April 2013

Purpose to create this blog

Assalam O Alaikum !

The purpose of making this blog is to collect and share with all my muslim brothers and sisters, the common prayers and duas that i have been recommended or i have saved on my devices to read in my daily life to solve my problems and bring Allah's blessing in my life. I am a kind of person who strongly believes that Allah's quranic verses and duas made by prophets have their strong affects in our lives. I have read that nothing can change your fate but your duas.

I consider myself just an ordinary person and i dont claim i am a very good muslim so please accept my apologies if your opinion is different than me on some matters or if i make any mistake.
Please don't discourage me, all i want is that i can only spread good words and Allah forgive my sins.(amen)

I will share here duas that people spread using other means like facebook, downloadable pdfs, images and some of them would be images taken by me. I will try to put the name of the sites from where i get the material.

I will also share my personal experiences whereever they would apply.

Thanks, remember me in your prayers.

A sister

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment